Questions about MemberSmart Pro
Below are some of the commonly asked questions we receive about MemberSmart Pro. If you can't find the answer to your question here, please feel free to email us. We answer all emails within 24 hours.
1. What are the system requirements to run MemberSmart Pro on my server?
MemberSmart Pro will run on Unix and Linux servers. It requires PHP5 and MySQL.
2. Do I have the option to make pages public or private?
Yes, you have full control over what is made public and private. You can protect folders so that anything uploaded to those folders automatically are protected and require a subscription.
3. Does MemberSmart Pro come with a content manager?
No, however it does have full integration with the top content management applications on the Interent -Joomla & WordPress. Therefore there was no need to build our own.
4. Do we provide any training on MemberSmart Pro?
Yes. When you purchase MemberSmart Pro you will be taken to our members only area where you can watch our training videos.
5. Does MemberSmart Pro have a mailing manager?
Yes. MS Pro comes with professionally written templates which can be customized, removed or replaced. You can also create your own autoresponders, broadcast mailings to members and filter mailings to target certain groups (for example, active members, expired members, etc).
6. Do we receive software updates?
Yes, you will receive 6 months worth of free updates and support.
7. What payment processors does MemberSmart Pro currently work with?
8. Can I install MemberSmart Pro on unlimited sites?
No. When you purchase MemberSmart Pro you are purchasing a license key to use the software on one domain/site only. You can purchase additional licenses from this site. If you require more than 3 licenses please contact us for discounted pricing.